This weekly tweet selection focus on innovation in the learning field on VLE, gaming and other education aspects. At this purpose, we highlight the video of the ETHE journal article about Scenarios in VLE. Some of the informations also review the latest Artificial Intelligence applications on eLearning, Virtual Reality and EdTech trends. As a tribute, we also focus on the medal of honour given this week to the 1st UOC president, Gabriel Ferraté.
Monday, 22 May
• Video of the ETHE journal article Scenarios in virtual learning environements by R. Lala, J. Jeuring, J. van Dortmont and M. van Geest.
— ETHE journal (@ETHEjournal) May 22, 2017
• Learning: from compliance to innovation (infographic).
— Alex Corbitt (@Alex_Corbitt) May 21, 2017
Tuesday, 23 May
• Information about the tribute act in honour of the 1st President of the UOC, Gabriel Ferraté.
— UOC R&I (@UOC_research) May 23, 2017
• About gaming and educational resources. A view on the real possibilities of its implementation in schools.
— ETHE journal (@ETHEjournal) May 23, 2017
Wednesday, 24 May
• Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and eLearning. How Artificial Intelligence will shape eLearning for good.
— Guillem Garcia B. (@txerdiakov) May 24, 2017
• Digital Game-Based Learning in Higher Education:
— EdSurge HigherEd (@HigherEdSurge) May 24, 2017
Thursday, 25 May
• Virtual Reality as a tool in the classroom
— UOC PsicoEdu (@UOCpsicoedu) May 25, 2017
Translation from catalan:
Virtual Reality as a tool in the classroom
– Promotes new roles in the classroom
– It has a wide range of price
– It can be applied beyond the Technology subject
– Includes game
– Allows the expression of imagination, fosters empathy and professionalism
Friday, 26 May
• 3 Ways Exponential Technologies are Impacting the Future of Learning
— Miss T (@misstesl) May 26, 2017