This week’s tweet selection gather information about some of the most trendy topics regarding to education: a classification about social media in undergraduate learning, the gamifying of classrooms and a forecast of gamification market. A part from that, we have focused on the future of Edtech and the uses of Learning Analytics for it and for learning. Some other informations about the future and rise of Robotics, AI and IoT are also included.
Monday, 1 May
• List of technological tools for education.
— Alex Corbitt (@Alex_Corbitt) May 1, 2017
Tuesday, 2 May
• Reasons why to gamify the classroom.
— Alex Corbitt (@Alex_Corbitt) May 2, 2017
• Research article: “Social media in undergraduate learning: categories and characteristics”.
— ETHE journal (@ETHEjournal) May 2, 2017
Wednesday, 3 May
• On the importance of Learning Analytics for eLearning and Educational Technology.
— Julian Davis (@JulianDavis71) May 3, 2017
• Thoughts about the future of Edtech.
— Ray Schroeder (@rayschroeder) May 3, 2017
Thursday, 3 May
• And… an infographic about the future of AI and IoT.
— Jesús Mínguez (@jminguezc) May 4, 2017
• The global education gamification market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 66.22 percent from 2016 through 2020, according to a new report.
— Matt Harris, Ed.D. (@MattHarrisEdD) May 4, 2017
Friday, 5 May
• Infographic or, as some may say, poster about the rise of Robotics and AI
— eraser juⒶnjo * ✘ ★ (@eraser) May 5, 2017